Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Random logo

I love to make logos. And also enjoy logo's that others create. It all started after I bought my second computer. I started making icons for different folders on my computer.
Sometime back I created a logo for my friend who was about to start a new animation production company. It got rejected. And  I learnt an important lesson.  Work is always depend on the client you work for. If you don't understand them properly, then they will never like what you make. Your work gets easier when you understand the person you deal with.
But if the company is run by more than two people, its easier to try out your way(in short I mean chances are more - atleast [probability] one person in the company would trust you). Only then you can make something different.
And most of the time, the concepts that you make will work out on some other project ,so don't throw them away. Collect them. Have that kind of attitude. And everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. hi fazil... try a look for mushroom animations now..
    hope ur future logos n concepts wil be their best ones.. gud luck..

    ReplyDelete